View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 05:55 AM   #53
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New York Mets 2012 Banter

More news for my dysfunctional Mets. Reyes signs with the Marlins, Terry Collins tells the press that Pagan is our new leadoff hitter, Sandy Alderson trades him to the Giants for Andres Torres (another aging veteran, 33 years old) and Ramon Martinez. WTF??? Are the GM and manager not talking at all?? No wonder the Mets are in such sad shape right now. We also sign Jon Rauch and Frank Francisco. I DO NOT like any of these deals. We are going to be the laughing stock of the NL East for sure now.

I would love to have Cody Ross...but no, we sign another "past their prime" veteran.

Last edited by kelmac07; 12-07-2011 at 06:04 AM.