Old 02-13-2009, 07:40 AM   #66
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and a big TGIF!!!! I took today off to make it a nice 4 day weekend. Last night we had a great time at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars with a full house of S / BOTL. We enjoyed primo sticks and talked about last weekend's Herf. Besides the regulars, Israel (uptown_isy) - becoming a regular , Carlos (Saxjazzman) - also becoming a regular, and Captain Curtis Edwards and his wife (Commander of the Wounded Warriors) and a handful of others from West Point joined in on the fun. Well tonight, Beth and I have reservations for the Black Forest Mill Restaurant in Highland Mill, NY. A quaint Authentic German place with outstanding meals, full line of german beers and a real german umpapa band.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restauran..._New_York.html

Tomorrow, is a get things done day and then in the afternoon we have a house warming party for one of our nieces. Sunday is the Daytona 500 which starts at 1400 (2pm) and Beth mad a full crock pot of pulled pork bbq and all the fixins. I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy a few favorites as well........