View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:57 AM   #51
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shilala's Perfect Frigidaire Wine Fridge How To

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G View Post
No return. Didn't buy it new. Bought it from a dude on craigslist. He bought a house in Fernandina Beach, and I'm sure it costed him a ton. The wine fridge was in the deal and when it didn't work he made them buy a brand new one. He don't drink wine and wanted to use it for drinks and beer. He said it didn't get his drinks cold enough so he bought a beverage fridge and sold this one. It's about a year old and he never really used it and I paid him $100.
Yup, I forgot that stuff. My brain death is acting up.
Back on point...
Have you checked it with more than one thermometer, and what kind are you using?

Ya know, I retrofitted one of these and turned it into a drinks fridge and it gets so cold I have to watch it doesn't freeze the stuff. I used to keep it on my back porch, then I put it in the office, and now I'm gonna put cigars in it.

I wish I could see more of the inside back of your unit.
I just want to know more about the temp control that's in it. Seems like the sensor lead (the part that reads the temp, I'm lost for the word right now) is buried?