Thread: new shop ideas
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #38
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: new shop ideas

Must have a decent selection of smokes and the staff must be friendly and accommodating. For example, there is a B&M close to work that has a fantastic selection, but the guy who runs the store is a real douche and has the personality of a wet towel. I hate to buy anything from them but they tend to get in some not so common things from time to time so I do pop in every once in awhile as much as it pains me. A perfect example of how much of a A-Hole this guy is the other day I popped in to see if they had Anejos. Sure enough they did but were sold out of Sharks. So when I asked if he knew if their other store had them in stock his answer was, " I dunno, why don't you call and ask?" Hmmm, would have been nice if he called for me but why would a douche of his caliber do such a thing? Anyway I grabbed a few sticks since they had no limits and went on my way thinking the same thing I always do when I walk out, "Why do I keep coming back?" I loved my old local back on Long Island. They had an awesome selection, a great lounge and the owner and other regulars could not be any friendlier.