View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 07:08 AM   #2
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Question on lower RH

I've always found 62 to be my sweet spot. Lately I've noticed the sticks on my "awesome" cabinet have been burning a bit off, occasional relights, and they tend to get tannic toward the end (that bigger shitty taste), I bought a couple of the Goove bluetooth sensors and turns out my cabinet electronics were off by a full 10% so my cigars were actually at about 70%, besides pissing me off it answered the question of my cigars, I've taken the water out of the canisters and on very dry days in FL you know once a month, I leave the door to the cabinet open so things dry out.

It's a losing battle at this point because the entire cabinet is seasoned to 70%, I might have to get a **** load of beads or something to put in there to suck up a bunch of the humidity and get the actual cabinet wood dried out a bit.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote