View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 04:50 PM   #55
dyieldin
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Dave
Trading: (0)
dyieldin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Volunteers needed for blind reviews

1a) My favorite wrapper is usually... I like Camaroon or Colorado/corojo.
1b) but I also enjoy... Anything really can be enjoyed to some degree. If I had to pick I would say sumatra
1c) and I really hate... Hate is such a harsh word here. I do not hate any of them. I would say I like Oscuro the least.
2a) My preferred size vitola is... Toros have been working the best for me
2b) but I also enjoy... Robustos and torps
2c) and I really hate... Humm, hate again? Lancereo the least, seems at run hot ofter and lacks full flavor blast.
3a) My 5 favorite cigars (thought I don't normally spend the money on) at present are... anything [FONT=Arial]Arturo Fuente, [/FONT]Graycliff 1666,Cohiba, Padron, Rocky Patel , Hoyo de Monterrey
3b) My 5 favorite/go to cigar are...I currently smoke more low end sticks due to current budget. "Everyday" aticks are 5 Vegas, Puros Indios(even like the Rolys), a Vieja Habana, Cuba Libre, Calle Ocho
4) 5 cigars I try to avoid (don't name ones we all avoid, but things people wouldn't expect)... Te-Amo, Nubs(don't hate me, I feel like I am getting ripped off)
5) 5 cigars I'd like to try, but haven't are... There are hundreds out there. And it figures I am drawing a blank right now. Liga Privada, El Baton
6) I'm hoping the Rev puts one of these in the sampler... Something the Rev smokes himself. But, I am up for trying some of the newer stuff on the market. Liga Privada, Tatuaje, Padron, Graycliff.
dyieldin is offline   Reply With Quote