View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 06:44 PM   #41
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Guy walks into a bar

These two hippos, Joe and Jake, walk into a bar and have a seat at a table. They order their drinks and while waiting Joe starts telling Jake about his day. "Jake, you'll never believe it. I"m minding my own business at the water hole and this Jeep drives up. Out jumps the white hair dude from Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. He levels a rifle at me and fires. I feel a pinch and see a dart sticking out of my shoulder. Next thing you know the world goes dark. I wake up all groggy and have this damn tag in my ear now".

Just then a sheep at the next table leans over and says, "I can't help but overhear your conversation. Same thing happend to me today". The sheep flips his ear over to show a shiny new tag.

Joe looks and Jake and says, "Hey Jake, look at this, a sheep that can talk".