View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #19
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liga Privada Unico Serie L40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy View Post
I was worried when I heard that some of the DE Liga line may not age well. I would be heartbroken if three years from now all my DE Liga stuff went mild and didn't pack the same chocolately goodness end to end as these sticks do.
Ken, the work has already been done, and both JDrew and Brooks have found they don't age well at all. You can count on it. You have a couple choices:
1.) Get your heart broke.
2.) Sell some stuff and keep buying freshies, refilling as you go.
Ask yourself if you really, honestly believe that five years from now you'll be smoking these sticks. Use the evidence you've seen in droves here, everyone's tastes change.
These sticks will not remain htf for long. They're bringing too much coin and they need to get them out there to make money while the sun is shining. I'd look for the price to tank (were these not 7 bucks at release?). They're already becoming a lot easier to find. It's the standard progression of this profile of stick.
JJ maduros were around $240 a box a few years ago. Now they're $100. Same profile. Blends fall out of favor as new ones appear.
I've made the mistake of overstocking sticks that don't age well, don't get your nuts caught in that vice.