View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 01:31 PM   #41
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: I may be missing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post
That's why it's just a phobia. You know it's not logical, right? I for one can't climb a ladder because I'm terrified of heights.

Of course it's nice of Micheal to remind you of St Bartholomew, who I understand was flayed alive. Nice Mamba, that's bound to calm the man!

He is going to the Seminary at my alma mater, studying to be a pastor. He's a little rough around the edges yet, needs to work on his bedside (pastoral visitation) manner.

I knew what he meant, that St. Bartholomew trusted God and was brought through his ordeal and now enjoys eternity in heaven, so it is all good no matter what happens - and if God can give him the strength in that trial, then my itty bitty ole neck surgery ain't nuttin'.

At least that is what I think he was trying to say.

Otherwise, he was just

Peace of the Lord be with you.