View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #931
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: COFFEE: What are you drinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
Kenya Nyeri AA Gatomboya at Full City. Very tasty, lite caramel, milk chocolate and baking spice.

I finally got my Behmore 1600 Roaster. I LOVE IT. Gone are the days of roasting up 1/2 cup at a time. My poppers worked very well, dont get me wrong....but being able to roast 1/4, 1/2 and 1 lb amounts to a very consistant roast level in 13-20 minutes (plus cool down period) is such a time saver and does not leave my back aching like it does constantly leaning over the popper.
They included a killer, free sampler of (8) 1lb bags of beans. All top notch stuff.
Thanks Sweet Maria's!!!
Thanks for this post. I've been debating getting a Behmor myself. After 4 batches in the popper yesterday to get about 9.5oz of beans, it starts to become a chore.