Thread: NHL 2013 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 10:06 AM   #756
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: NHL 2013 Thread

Quote:
The tally, unsurprisingly, brought the Garden faithful to a roar. Moments later, a “Jagr” chant rained down from the balcony. “I appreciate it,” he said of the response. “I didn’t know the fans love hockey so much here in Boston, and it’s a little bit different than playing in Dallas, that’s for sure. I don’t want to say anything about Dallas. They were great, but this is the front level.”
Funny, new Red Sox players say the same thing, guys who come from teams like the Padres or most National League teams are always surprised about the "playoff atmosphere" around the Red Sox, usually regular season games against the MFYs.

For some reason they don't realize just the level of excitement around Boston teams.