View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:52 AM   #4
icantbejon
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jon
Trading: (10)
Cohiba Army (Active)
icantbejon will become famous soon enoughicantbejon will become famous soon enough
Default Re: So many places to go so little time

I've been all over the place now in my short army career.

I will lump Forts Gordon, Benning, and Stewart all together and just say that I hate GA. Stewart has been the best of the bunch. I like 3ID for the most part. I just really really hate GA so I can't get over it.

I was over in Darmstadt Germany for a little while. That was awesome. I think that Kaserne is closed now. I know the signal brigade that was there has been disbanded. Darmstadt was great cause it had a little Irish Pub that I loved. Germany was just an awesome place to be overall.

I've traveled to a lot of other posts for short periods. Irwin, Lee, Sill, Lewis, and Drum are the ones I remember. I'm really looking forward to getting back to Lee for a while. It was a nice small post and a fairly relaxed climate. The surrounding areas were pretty nice too. Richmond has a great Bills Backers Bar that JK and I went to a few times. Definitely going to find that place again.