Old 02-27-2009, 04:31 AM   #81
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee is on and TGIF!!!! This week seemed like it dragged on forever filled with meetings and all. Anyway, we had a great time last night at Schlesinger's with a full house of the Thursday night crowd. We discussed the upcoming CigarFest 2009 and made preliminary plans in reference to which pre and after parties we maybe checking out as well as accomodations. Here is the link to this year's CigarFest and to the Split Rock Resort as well:

http://cigarfest.org/

www.splitrockresort.com/

We have 3 Villas right now; each of them sleep 6 to 8 comfortably. Besides BBQing at the villa, we plan on stopping by both the Cusano Jazz Jam and the Rocky Patel parties Friday evening. As far as an after party Saturday evening, I'll be stopping by my ole' friend Jonathan Drew's Down and Dirt Party. Since it's a whole weekend event, I'm sure that we'll be stopping by the CI Super Store in Bethlehem. PA for the Sunday morning pancake breakfast prior to heading home to NY. Well, enough about CigarFest for now, I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it.......