View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salvador 250 Count Brazilian Rosewood Cigar Humidor

My dream humidor is all Victorian swirlidoos and corinthian columns on the corners.
I'll have to use 8/4 cherry to get all the depth I want, and it's going to weigh about a hundred pounds.
I want to stain it almost black, that deep a red, and throw about 20 layers of satin poly on it.
Open it up and a fan comes up with slots for individual cigars, 3 rows in a fan. Then storage beneath via drawers from the front. Maybe the drawers, haven't decided.
That's the desktop.
The humi I'm most interested in building is a variation on this...

I haven't decided if I want it to be cooled. I really don't want it to be, honestly.
That Siglo has a crazy amount of dead space, and I don't want that at all. I'm thinking more of a vertical armoire with cabriole legs. Fancy cabriole legs.