Down the stretch

First Name: Joel
Trading: (36)
Cohiba
yourchoice has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking for End Table Humidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow king View Post
Where is Cbid located? I think it's in PA but not sure what end. Pickup could be an option for me as well!
It's around Bethlehem, eastern part of the state north of Philly.

Quote:
Steve, I've almost commited myself to get the Montegue but your post about space worries me!
What is a more realistic estimate of how many boxes/cabs will fit in them?
If I had to guess, I'd say you could fit about thirty or more 25 ct boxes. I have the top shelf of three (not the drawer) loaded up with about a dozen boxes and think I could fit two or three more if I tried. The second and third shelf should hold about the same....so maybe as many as 40 or 50. I have a bunch of singles all over the place on the lower shelves, so hopefully someone with a more "packed full of boxes" set up can chime in.

Quote:
I also was planning to just use 3 lbs of beads. But Joel mentioned a hydra or oasis. Are those really necessary? I was planning on putting a couple Oust fans in if I can find them.
I think 3 lbs of beads would be fine for most of the year, but in the winter I think I would have some trouble maintaining. I use an Oasis kind of like an automatic bead recharger. I would guess that would be the case with just about any humidor that isn't air tight like a coolerdor.
yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote