View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #99
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: I Pulled The Trigger on an iPhone 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
Be cautious about the screen protectors you purchase.
I purchased a five-pack from Amazon and the protector covered the camera lens. FaceTime was like looking through frosted glass. I ended up cutting off a small square to expose the lens.

I also bought myself an OtterBox Commuter case. It came with a screen protector and guess what? Same design flaw. Now I can understand if these are marketed as "universal" screen protectors. But these are specifically designed for the iPhone 6.
I know the girl that was the head of marketing for lifeproof (i think that was their name) they just got bought by OtterBox, I will drop her a line and pass on your feedback and see what she has to say. I won't complain too much, her hubby is an FBI agent

btw pulled the trigger on my upgrade today, we'll see when it ships and I'll have to see about getting a case from my friend
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote