View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #378
cigarlady7

Default Re: pnoon's what cigar did you smoke today VII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post
Same here Chip - I can smoke Churchill's & Toros all day but I generally stay away from anything "Gordo". Usually seem too plagued by burn issues and excessively loose draws.

Alas, these are some of the last cigars I smoked on my vacation....

*In no particular order*
Yet another (and unfortunately my last) Eye of the Shark, was just as good as the first. An LFD Ligero, nice, but I prefer the Double Ligero to this one....
Oh and okay, next up both the Wise Man and the Gueguense, these were interesting- they both have garnered a lot of great reviews, I found the Wise Man (the maduro) to be spectacular, but wasn't all that impressed by the Gueguense.
And last, The Tabernacle! Believe anyone who tells you this is a great cigar, because it most certainly is. Basically everything I could want in a flavorful maduro. Plus, it also has a *very* unique spicy pepperyness to it. So unique in fact, that I think it would be pretty easy to pick it out in blind maduro taste test. (Other than being the tastiest maduro in the line up, haha.) So if you like Maduros, do yourself a favor and check out the Tabernacle asap!
How was the Wise Man??? Want to try!