Thread: Games thread!
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 08:54 AM   #1039
Apoco
Nerd with social skills

First Name: Alex
Trading: (37)
Apoco is a jewel in the roughApoco is a jewel in the roughApoco is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint View Post
Yep. EverCrack. back when the player market was the tunnel between east west commons on Sundays at 1:00 EST.

I remember running from Qeynos to Freeport with a L6 rogue (since I FINALLY had hide & sneak) through Gorge and Eye.

SoW is for wimps.

We used to have GM led raids from nektulos into freeport. Half the time when we hit the zone boundry we'd take down the server.

I secretly want Anarchy Online to hurry up with that engine upgrade.
The memory that sticks with me the most about EQ is Southpaw. That is when I learned that one mob will, in fact, pull other mobs. Those trains were truly epic

We had one guy that ran our economy. I mean really - he RAN that economy. He was a really smart and funny guy, too. I don't think I ever saw him anywhere except for Torch #3 in EC. I still remember his character name - Beardo. If you inspected him his character description said "Yay for Diablo-esque economies".

Did you ever do any raiding? Old school plane of fear was hilariously bad. I lost my corpse for a week because of all the crap that was at the zone line...couldn't go in and loot! Hooray for alts

Also - taking a bard/rogue at an absurdly low level into Lower Guk to get the mask of deception since they always just rotted. Lots of deaths involved in getting that item. Lots.
Posted via Mobile Device
Apoco is offline   Reply With Quote