You're next

First Name: G
Trading: (16)
LGC
Zeuceone has disabled reputation
Default Re: Xikar ZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miket156 View Post
Yeah, that sounds like salesman speak. Lighten it up a little, I'm not wearing my boots today!

The Xikar products look nice, but they are expensive. If you can afford it and don't care, go for it. Me? I'm cheap. I bought a Cohiba triple torch Butane lighter for $14.95 (some Internet dealers want $39.95!) and its a great lighter for the money. It ALWAYS works. I do use Xikar Butane fuel in it instead of the Wally World Ronson fuel and I've had no problems.

Of course, you can always buy cheaper lighters from Buylighters.com. They offer free shipping! Dave, the same guy that owns Cheaphumidors.com is the owner of that website too. Right now Cheaphumidors.com is selling some Butane lighters for $9.99! Buylighters.com are a couple bucks more because of the "Free Shipping".

You don't have to spend a fortune to get a good light! I won't spend 40 or 50 bucks on a lighter, but I wanted something a little nicer looking than the industrial look $9.99 lighters, so the Cohiba works for me.

Cheers,

Mike T.
thats true if you dont plan on using it much but in the long run, with Xikars warranty, it come out cheaper buying xikar.
Zeuceone is offline   Reply With Quote