F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: It's iPhone upgrade time, woohoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda View Post
I waste so much money on this crap. I upgrade every year to the newest iPhone. Stupid. I know.

I’m a sucker for the latest and greatest iPhones
I’m with Huy on this. I can afford it and I like new tech, so I upgrade every year and enjoy myself. It’s a perq of working hard for many years, so I’ve earned it. I like the OLED display — text is much crisper and easier to read with my old eyes

I also play games (SimCity Buildit and Yahtzee with Buddies) and I read a lot using the Kindle app.

My wife and I share calendars, notes, recipes, to-do lists and music between us and we both use our phones for a lot of other things.

I also like bigger phones, so I’ve ordered the XsMax — while I don’t watch movies on my phone, I do watch a lot of video clips and the larger screen helps. I also listen to a lot of podcasts, so opted for additional memory.

It arrives tomorrow and I’m really excited! Got a nice cigar picked out to smoke while I get my world transferred to the new phone

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote