View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 08:47 PM   #5
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 30 Day Plank Challenge

Day 14, almost halfway. L4 - 125 secs, L3 side - 51/37. Started with my weakest side plank first and was able to do more each one. I think starting with the regular plank was fatiguing my stomach muscles, affecting me when I'd do the sides. I might start on L4 sides tomorrow (hip dips). I've done some already and find them easier then L3 sides. Been feeling some pain in the hips from the strain with L3.

Also started a chest workout a few days back, ladder push-ups. Start by doing one, holding for 5 seconds at the bottom, then two, again holding for 5 seconds at the bottom of the second. Repeat for as many as I can do, holding for 5 seconds on the last one. Then you you back down in number. 1-2-3-4-3-2-1. I'm able to do up to 4, with a goal of 10 (which would be 60 in total if you can make it thru all of them).