View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #30
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Davidoff customer service SUCK!!!!

On A Similar Note: I Deal With CI & CBID on a regular basis, as I'm Sure Most Of Us Do. If I ever have a problem with an order(Only Had 2 Problems In 3 Years), They Remedy The Situation Immediately! In Fact, They Shipped me The Wrong Sticks On A CBID order Fri. I Called The CS Rep This Morning & She Apologized Profusely And Asked What I Wanted Done. I actually wanted the sticks she sent me by mistake, so I asked to keep them and Pay a discounted, average CBID Price for them. She went One Step Better and gave them to me for $5 Off the discounted CBID Price and Is shipping my original Order Out Today! Now THAT'S Customer Service, My Friends!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote