View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 06:25 AM   #28
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: McDonalds anyone?

I can't choke down McDonald's coffee, it's way too acid for me. Gives me heartburn.
I haven't had a cup in years, but when I was forced to "way back when" I would dump a packet of salt in it. That smooths out the bitter and acid.
We have convenience stores here called Sheetz. I like their coffee, but it's poop, really. It's about two rungs above Mickey D's, but I'm strangely drawn to it. I put a ton of milk in it so I can drink it.
For fresh ground coffee, I usually get Tanzanian Peaberry and Ethiopian Yirgacheff at Target, mix the two, and burr grind it. It's really good for a change of pace.
Other than that, I drink Maxwell House Light, or I mix their house blend with Walmart brand decaf. Keeps the caffiene down and I need it that way. I'm not even supposed to drink it, it screws me up.
I thought the comment about Starbucks being a 10 was funny. It tastes like dirt to me. I always b!tch when Lisa or the kids make me go to Starbucks because I just plain don't like it.
DD and Mister Donut coffee I always really liked. It's low acid and sweet like the Peaberry or JBM.