View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #6
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone with experience with either Spartan Race or Warrior Dash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks View Post
My Wife and I are in really good shape, so I'm thinking it'll easily be doable.
Yea, shouldn't be a problem. I'm working on my upper body strength so I can pull myself out of the water this next go.

Oh, wear either an old pair of shoes, or go buy some cheapos. You will not want them after you're done. There's a big pile at the end that they clean up and donate. Also bring a change of clothes for the ride home.

I had bought a pimp suit costume to wear. You'll see a lot of people dressed up in all kinds of get ups. I ended up not wearing it and glad I didn't. I probably would've drowned at the water obstacle. my shorts and tshirt were so water logged, I ditched the shirt not to long after that. Something like running shorts would work best since they won't get water logged. I had on cotton athletic shorts, not the best choice there either.