View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 03:43 PM   #37
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: So, what do you do for a living?

I'm a user interface designer, have been for about the last 20 or so years, sites I have worked on or led the design team for are, to name a few, Amazon, Cabelas, AA, AT&T, HM, Viacom, Royal Post, Fidelity, etc., (while with ATG), I then worked for Intuit on QuickBooks, Quicken and Quicken Loans. I now work for one of the largest Independent Broker Dealers in the country. It was more exciting in the old days when we were actually creating things like "others have also viewed.." and custom controls on pages that are now common place.

My favorite project was the Federal Air Marshals' secure portal right after 9/11, made me feel like I was doing something to help.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote