View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #57
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Deg View Post
I will not read all the rules. Just saying, this is for fun and the troops. If I need a rule book, there is problems. Its been great the last 3yrs. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just my .

I will still play, but I might have to get reprimanded for breaking rules. Sorry.
Mike, you got it exactly right.
The reason there's a rule book now is because there's problems. Cole and I spend hours chasing people simply because they don't take time to read, follow the league thread to check on developments, don't make arrangements to move the pass along, don't report the winners and losers of bets, don't send their entry smokes, the list goes on and on.
The entire goal, and the reason we're taking the time to put together a short, clear, and concise set of rules is to fix those things that are broke so that he and I can also enjoy the league rather than being mired in suck, trying to keep things ironed out.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Fantasy Football, you guys, and raising smokes for the troops. This league has been a lot of fun at times.
But for lots of reasons, last year sucked. Had Cole not helped me, and not agreed to help this year, I wouldn't have started this league again.
Now that I know this year will be more of the same, I'm not going to bother.
I don't have time to reprimand anyone for breaking the rules, especially when it's caused by not having time to read a page of simple rules.

If someone would please take over the Commisioner duties, that'd be great. I'm retiring. I'll send the pass on to whoever is willing to take care of that. Tony posted that he'd like to play, he can have my spot.
Thanks for having me, gentlemen!!!