View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 02:50 PM   #6616
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: First Firearm Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo View Post
I do like them and think they are very sexy, I have just seen way to many not go BANG when they should! And these are from very expensive guns that guys carry on duty…makes me not want to go on calls with them in case of a shootout and they are trying to get their gun in the game….again, my observations and .02 is all.
I gotcha. I don't dislike other guns I just have a love for 1911s. Unfortunately a lot of people customize 1911s thinking they can do adequate gunsmithing at themselves. "Trigger jobs" are one of the biggest offenders, even when done by professional gunsmiths.

Anywho, what matters is that you're comfortable with what you carry and proficient with it. Wish we could do more shoot-n-herfs. I try to get one together every year since there's a free range on state land near me. However, it's tough to get people to make the drive as I'm somewhat out in the sticks.

Here's a shot of a couple inmates at said range