View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 06:49 AM   #69
e-man67
Big Drunkin Monkey!!

First Name: Eric
Trading: (29)
PL
e-man67 has a spectacular aura aboute-man67 has a spectacular aura aboute-man67 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Your favorite album

Different albums for different reasons:

Ministry - Land of Rape and Honey (Stigmata played on the radio..really did it for me)

The Cramps - Bad music for Bad People (Lux Interior was probably my favorite front man..got the rare opportuity to see them..first time stage diving and crowd surfing)

Love and Rockets - (First date with my wife and first concert with her in 1989)

Fugazi - Repeater (saw them for free in a high school gym..no security..fantastic)

Beastie Boys - Pauls Boutique (saw them as well in a high school gymnasium..Henry Rollins opened for them)

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Mothers Milk (saw them at a very small venue before they were anyone..got to meet and talk to Flea)

Danzig - Lucifuge (saw them at a small venue when this album came out in 1990...fantastic)

PIL - Happy? (for those that don't know this was John Lydon's band he started after the Sex Pistols disbanded...saw them at a small venue in the early 90's)

A Tribe Called Quest- Peoples Instinctive Travels and Paths of Rhythm (use to love this album...saw them again at a small venue early 90's)

Bauhaus- all of them (Really love the band, Bella Lugosi's Dead is one of my favorite songs)

The Smiths - The Very Best Of (probably my all time favorite song "How soon is Now")

Bad Brains - I Against I (great album)

Lynyrd Skynyrd - (Nothin Fancy, one of my favorites)

Johnny Cash (live at San Quenton)

The Ramones - all of them

probably more but these had the most influence on me...
e-man67 is offline   Reply With Quote