Old 06-29-2011, 12:49 PM   #209
Scothew
CA Scott #2658

First Name: Scott
Trading: (5)
Partagas
Scothew will become famous soon enoughScothew will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tattoos?

I started my first one back in feb. I had something in mind, and the guy I met thankfully was a honest and upfront artist that basically said, yeah its cool, but wouldnt really work right and look good on your arm. So he offered to draw me up something after asking me what all i was into so he came up with this. For 24yrs old, he's really good and is building a great rep in this area since he moved here trying to turn his life around.

He did this in about 2.5 hours of work, but we got another 3 or so in shading and all he wants to do. Its a cross of course, he went real heavy on it since he wants it to be the main focal point and stand out the most. Has my son and daughters name in it, and a cross hair in the middle, since I do a fair amount of shooting. The outside is a deer antler, sorta doesnt look like it now but will on the final and forming the circle is a light path that has deer tracks in it. I am so itching to go get this finished just havent had the spare funds yet to do it.

Also attached is a tat he did for my wife on her leg. This pic was right after it was done, he spent 4 hours doing this and goes into amazing detail. If you play warcraft you'll prob reconize it.

Dang I type alot

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0659.jpg (90.4 KB, 919 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0112.jpg (93.8 KB, 954 views)
Scothew is offline   Reply With Quote