Thread: Tattoos?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 07:22 AM   #330
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all
Default Re: Tattoos?

I saw a really awful tattoo last night at the Y. A gal was working out in front of me with a tank top on, less than 10 feet away, and has a tattoo about 3 inches across on her right shoulder. I was on a recumbent cycle behind her and took almost 10 minutes trying to discern what it was. Bluish/angled/splotch/not quite parallelogram/branches/flag/birthmark??????
Nope, it turned out when she walked in front of me that it was just a horribly done, bled out, poorly colored, structured, and designed, conceptualized and completed butterfly. I was disappointed and expected so very much more. To put a tatt where you cannot see it shows that it is not for your pleasure or view, right? For those looking upon it as a "facet of your personality" or some such?

Beautiful, fit, happy gal. Ugly as fnck crappy tatt. Quite a shame, since perhaps she was expecting the performance of the artist to accentuate her beauty or have a work of art on her shoulder instead of denigrating it.