GWN
Snow City

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
GWN will become famous soon enoughGWN will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Erie/Grove City PA B&Ms?

Trip report:

Hit a bunch of shops and wanted to pass along my findings for anyone else who finds themselves in the area.

First stop was Leaf Lover in North East PA, just north of Erie on the advice of Rob Heming from Blowin Smoke Podcast.
Great shop with a cozy lounge and friendly staff. Decent selection of GL Peace pipe tobacco too.
Several dozen facings in the walk-in, but stock was a little low with several empty boxes. Good supply of standards like Fuente, Padron and Oliva, though.
Picked up a LFD Air Bender and CAO La Traviata.

Next up was Heritage Tobacco & Wine Cellar ‪inside Millcreek Mall. A good wall of cigars with a lot of range and variety. ‬This was the only place I could find that stocked Tatuajes, grabbing the last two Havana IV Artistas he had. He had a good supply of Opus X and Anjeos, including a full box of the 2010 Fuente Holiday edition, which I'm kicking myself now for not grabbing. The guy who appeared to run the shop was talkative and friendly, but the other two clerks were clueless and not helpful.

Stop #3 was Cigar Shop, across from the mall on Peach Street. Small shop run by a very friendly woman who knows her stuff. Prices slightly higher than elsewhere, but not by much. Small but well-stocked walk-in and lots of accessories. Grabbed a Guillermo Leon, La Aurora 107, Benchmade and NM Art Deco.

Saved the best for last.
The day we were headed home. drove deeper into Erie and hit the Smoker Friendly $ Cigar Express on 2663 W 8th St. Deceiving from the outside as you can't see much (found that out the night before when the shop was closed) But walk in, hang an left and you'll see a large, well-stocked walk-in filled with goodies. Biggest and best selection, by far, of the trip. Guy who runs the place was friendly and you'll find pretty much everything that's out there (except for Tats). Grabbed an EP Carillo, some more La Traviatas, Cain Daytonas an Illusione F9 and a box of Tobacos Baez Coronas. This shop will be my first stop next time we head down.

Never made it to Slippery Rock Cigars but will next time.
Of note, I can confirm no cigars whatsoever at Grove City Outlets anymore. The former Heritage Tobacco and Wine shop is now just a wine store and what looked like a walk-in is now used for storage.