zappaFREAK
The Black Page

First Name: Stephen
Trading: (5)
Cohiba
zappaFREAK is on a distinguished road
Default Tat Flying Pig

My 1st review!!

OK so I became intrigued with this cigar and all the talk of it being great so I got a sample pack of 4. I have had 2 and this was my third of those.

An very interesting porker! It is short and wide like most pigs. It has a very dark complexion, almost black in appearance. I am smoking it in my new smoking area which has been wife approved!!

The smoking room is in the attic. Not the most desirable surroundings but I have made it almost livable with a decent set of speakers which hook up to my ipod, A comfortable chair and a few tables. I set up a few empty boxes on a box to gaze upon while I enjoy the solitude.

Pre light it has a very earthy and leather smell. Upon lighting I get large quantities of smoke and a little tingling sensation of pepper and spice. The flavor builds and tingles the palate.

As I continue the cigar I am struck at how well the ash holds on the stick! It seems anchored to the stick! I am generally not a ash saver but this one did not want to let go!!

At about 2/3 the flavor grows into fillet mignon! Make no mistake this is a meaty stick! I am really enjoying the holding ash and now am hooked into seeing just how long I can keep it!

To my amazement my fingers start getting hot and I grab my trusty alligator clip and continue to nub it. Overall this cigar has been great.

I would highly recommend it IF you are a fan of full body and flavor cigars! I would rate it at 93.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20110118_153721.jpg (102.0 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20110118_160149.jpg (44.5 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20110118_162500.jpg (44.0 KB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20110118_164719.jpg (43.1 KB, 324 views)