Old 03-30-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
TanithT
Herfer Grrrrl

First Name: Tanith
Trading: (26)
HdM
TanithT will become famous soon enoughTanithT will become famous soon enough
Default Heads-up: Upcoming old/rare cigar auction from a private stash

I was waiting to drop back in here 'till I had permission to spill the beans, cuz I got a big mouth and I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. But since it just hit their web site a few minutes ago, I can spill away.

Hit the Empire Cigars web site for a peek at what's about to go up for auction from a private estate. It's some fairly nifty stuff, though since none of these sticks are really up my personal alley I don't mind inciting the bidding war.

The first lots are older and original release Padron (including original Milleniums), Opus X, Ashton, Camacho, etc, and they look pretty drool-worthy.

Disclaimer: Not my store, not my cigars, I helped install the auction software and web setup, so I got an advance look at the goodies. There's a decent sized lot of it that was worth some wide eyes and whistling over. There's also some so-so sticks in with the good stuff, but it all looks in impeccable condition and no dog rockets. Bidding opens at MSRP for all sticks, which is pretty frickin' sweet for a Padron Millenium or an Ashton VSG Asian.

Sadly it probably won't stay at MSRP, but as this is the first auction they've ever conducted, you'll have a better chance to snatch what you want here than you would on a bigger and more established cigar auction site with a ton of bidders. So go get'em if you want to smoke'em! I'm thinking y'all are the first folks to get the heads-up.

The Padrons look the yummiest to me, but I'm guessing the bid will go pretty high. I'm going to kick back and smoke some Tatuajes instead, with which I got bribed into helping install their software.