View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:36 AM   #2
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a college student considering the military

Wyatt...I was a freshman at Penn State University in 1986 when I decided to join the Army. Fast forward 23 years...I retired as a First Sergeant and it was the best decision I made in my life (so far). It took me about 14 more years to finally get the BA (deployments have a way of getting in the way) I started at Penn State. I got to travel the world (not all exotic places), met some GREAT people, married a beautiful woman and had three children with, learned a trade, gained experience...I could on and on. I highly recommend the military (even if my opinion is a little biased). Good luck in your decision!!!
If you have any specific questions..do not hesitate to PM me brother!!

P.S.: Todays Army has changed quite a bit...you can work on that degree while deployed now!!