Thread: iPhone 5
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #40
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekGodX View Post
Come on Moses.. I love apple products and I'm not buying everything. My brother despises Apple but it seems like he is always ordering a new processor or upgrading something on his Windows based computer. Same can be said for us in the cigar world. Always willing to fork over the money for the new blend or the latest and greatest from whatever manufacturer. It is not only Apple fans.
Upgrading hardware for performance and being mandated to adopt to new standards are two different things. I despise Apple, but was one of the first to have an iPhone and still using the 1st gen. phone!

Who am I to knock what they are doing. They are way more successful than I could ever dream of being, but to think of hassle users will go through with the new adapter is sad. Think of car manufacturers that have the current adapter built-in like BMW and Jaguar (I sure there more than that). How is an inline converter going to work even if that's an option?