View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #2606
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

Pulled a Justin today. I have a Nikon D70, but even when I snapped my cheapest lens on it, I still felt really bad about
my plan; to leave it in the car 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, extreme heat to bitter cold. And even though I
have three other cameras I like more, I felt bad about, if nothing more, leaving a good battery to die under those
conditions. So it was an easy decision when I saw a beat up, used D70 at Ado today for $99. I prefer to pay $75 for
a beater, its more fair that way, but I get another charger, another battery and a beater body for $99....I can leave
that one in the car without whining about it. And I may even sell the good D70 one day to my landlord.

So after telling the story, that's not ALL that Justin-ey, but don't we REALLY all know that he is gonna buy
another camera here in about a month or less? Don't we? I guess what I really pulled was a Brad.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote