View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 05:07 PM   #16
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Cigars after all these years

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
Thank you Jason for your testimony. You are absolutely 100% correct. No matter how bad we may think we have it, there is always someone who is worse off. When I hear my daughter get frustrated and say "I hate my life!", it pains me. Because I know what my wife went through to get her here and our last 7 years journey with her on her diabetes diagnosis and the later discovery that our daughter had hybrid diabetes. That is a Type 1 with insulin resistance of type 2. Frustrating to deal with but she is doing very well. I tell her all the time she doesn't understand that her yoke is much lighter than many kids that struggle with more serious issues. I pray for you to feel better so you will gain a better quality of life.
Thank you brother!