View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #12
sammyboy405
Cigar & Beer Geek

First Name: Sammy
Trading: (3)
Cohiba AirForce (Served With Honor)
sammyboy405 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Put a Bid on a Cigar Business on eBay..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvilchez View Post
Actually these are not hard to find. Just by doing a quick Google search I was able to find where to obtain the tobacco reseller's license, business license, taxes, and the bank. This is for the state of California though.

Another thing to keep in mind is credit card processing. By my guess 90% of all sales online are via credit card.

Already done.

and the here in Oklahoma After talking to the Local Oklahoma tax folks, because the Tobacco is being Drop shipped and that company is not located in Oklahoma. No Tobacco permit is needed nor do I have to require state tax. However If in the event someone thats in the same state as the drop shipper then they have to pay that state tax.

So All I need is a Federal and State Business Tax ID. Which is already on Its way.

but according to the previous owner there are 4 drop shippers for that reason. Say customer 1 is from Florida and thats where Drop ship Company #1 is. Then Id Pick Drop ship Company #2 out of Pennsylvania so the Florida customer dont have to pay taxes. Drop shipping has tons of advantages and some disadvantages too. Requires alot of paperwork and attention on my part.

Credit Card Processing is handled via ******, Square.com and I have 2 other Vendors as well that will/can handle it.