View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #50
jjirons69
Haberdasher

First Name: Jamie
Trading: (94)
LGC
jjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How much stock do you really put into the CA reviews and top 25?

Being they get advertisement revenue and probably a wink, wink, nod, nod for favorable reviews, I don't put much in their reviews. I don't know their review process, but if one guy is doing the robusto group, he's working his azz off trying to categorize 20 or more cigars monthly. If more than one is reviewing said group, they probably have different tastes and it skews things.

I do like product reviews, but I hate movie reviews. I like recipe reviews. Don't care much for beer reviews. I like to judge my own flicks and brews. For cigars, I like Cigar Asylum reviews best of all. I feel we all are unbiased and aren't afraid to call a spade a spade, plus being a member for a while, I kinda know what folks like and dislike. That being said, I do like to make my own opinion about a smoke.