Outlaw God
John 3:16

First Name: Daniel
Trading: (2)
Outlaw God is on a distinguished road
Default Alec Bradley MAXX 'The Fix' Review

Retail $8.
Robusto Gordos 5"x58
Prelight: Cedar sweet earthy tobacco, I use a Cuban Crafters Stainless Steel Perfecto Cigar Cutter for all my cigars and this one almost maxes out the cutter.

1st 1/3
Solid medium to full-bodied strength, sweet coffee, toasty cocoa finish with some pepper notes in the background, cashews and almonds come to mind mingling with cedar.

I notice the MAXX line needs time to rest in the humidor to get it to go sweet, considering how I was disappointed in it's sister 6 1/2 x 54 Culture needing more time in the dark to get her to be smoother.

When given rest it's a great stick. (Culture)
Not overly complex, but tasty, first third has chocolate and wood also going
Burning a little off but expected for her size.

2nd 1/3
More coffee and cocoa.
Flavors take on some toasty sugar flavors giving it a smokey flavor in a good way, notes intensify now.....

No bitterness and have learn that slowing down the draws helps keep it cool and in control of the flavors, but you know that

I like the Fix over all the MAXX sizes, interesting how rolling the same tobacco pretty much can make one superior over the other.

Final 1/3
Chocolate and smokey wood follow this slow burner, I do love the bold taste as advertised.

Spice, leather, earth now, not going sour or bitter following the golden rule of two puff per minute (PPM)

Had to touch her up once now...
All the notes are here but more intense, 58 ring seems to be where I stop in preference of maximum size.
If you like a full flavor stick and a 58 ring size, give it a try and smoke her slow after time in the humidor.
Smoke time: 1 hour 35 min
Score: 8.5 out of 10
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1090967.jpg (118.2 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg P1090969.jpg (121.1 KB, 181 views)