View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #642
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

When I look at my local news and at fox news for NCAA football on my I phone, I see a lot of reports on players/recruits on a multitude of teams getting kicked off, held out of practice for cause, and/or is being investigated by the NCAA. I figure ALL the schools are going to be super vigilant in the wake of the Penn State situation.

I can't blame Miles AT ALL for releasing the player (last I saw was Mile's statement that several failed drug tests were involved). At some point, he has to chose between the team and the individual player. I know any coach would hope his program will turn around bad behavior and help kids that may not have a good role model or motivation from other sources. But at some point, it becomes counter productive, especially if the player refuses to stop the behavior that is at the root of the issue.

On the bright side, only 19 more days to the Bama opener! RTR! And the Bama Auburn game has moved back to a Saturday game this year! Going to be a tough season against the SEC on the road.

Last edited by SvilleKid; 08-13-2012 at 03:30 PM.
SvilleKid is offline   Reply With Quote