View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 05:36 PM   #19
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: HTF Cigars - Which Are Worthy of the Search?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
I think almost most all NC manufacturers are guilty of hyping limited / short run cigars.

I personally don't really bother to chase any HTF NCs anymore. I've had some very good ones, and some very underwhelming ones, but I just don't find the payoff to be worth the effort of the chase and price hike of the secondary market. At least for me. Sure, for certain ones, if I walk into a store and they are there at MSRP, I might indeed pick them up, but I'm not running after any of them. Too many other good cigars out there that are easy enough to get.
I agree, the owner of my local B&M will get in those "HTF" boxes now and then and dole them out to the regulars, making sure everyone gets one or two, if I happen to go in and he has something put aside I am more than happy to pay MSRP for something different and hyped just to try it.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote