Here Franky Franky

First Name: aj
Trading: (3)
RA
RightAJ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tatuaje -The Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatuaje View Post
After reading this whole thread and seeing everyones concerns, I might be tempted to sell only 666 boxes next year all directly from my Saints & Sinners club website....It will piss off a lot of retailers but at least I can keep the retail price at the suggested one. Of course anyone in California would have to pay OTP and local tax.....

First come first serve limit one per logged in customer......

I'm getting tired of being blamed for prices above suggested retail......
Its not your fault, and if people are pissed about it then they don't have to go after any... no matter what marketing technique you use, somebody is gonna be critical of it.

I see how you'd wanna sell them only from your site, but I bet a ton of people would sign up JUST for that release and there would have to be some sort of lottery or something which, again, would create problems.

Honestly, I think the hunt for the Halloween releases is a big part of why it is so exciting. If they were available easily there probably wouldn't be as much excitement surrounding them.

I say keep it the way it is and let the haters hate. Most cigar enthusiasts love your products- you've obviously done something right. BUT, I would send a coffin or two to me for inspection of quality control...

aj