View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #7
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all
Default Re: EverTorch Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
If you could get me the warrenty card that would be great. I bought it from a fellow on CS, worked flawlessly until recently when this problem started. I use only triple refined fuel or better. There may be a gas leak, I really don't know. I did notice that when I turn the gas all the way up, it sounds like it's leaking out of the top, but when I dial it down a bit, that goes away. Regardless, I'd rather just send it to them than worry about trying to screw with it myself.
hmm.. As long as the lid is open, the gas valve is "ON." the gas adjustment valve will adjust to close off fuel entirely in the minimum position, and max flame of course at the opposite point. If you can hear gas as soon as you open the lid... and you have sufficient spark, and it sounds like you do, it sounds like a purge problem. Do you hear the sound when the lid is closed? If that is the case, it certainly needs warranty service.
replicant_argent is offline   Reply With Quote