View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 08:11 AM   #3
DEZn00ts
What? I didn't catch that

First Name: Xavier
Trading: (0)
DEZn00ts is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Regular Cigars An Infused Smoker Will Like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijit View Post
Even infused cigars have tobacco notes that one can taste in spite of the oils and flavors of the infused cigars. I would recommend some of the lighter bodied samplers that many online sites offer. This gives you a wide array of things to try without a large expense.
Oh no doubt! Me personally don't see the fuss about infused, I like them a LOT and I can definitely get a great amount of notes from the tobacco in them. I think that Drew Estate does an amazing job complimenting their tobacco with the flavors they infuse into their cigars, however they do it. The first real cigar I had besides nasty corner store ones was a really cheap brand on Famous that was $20 for 20, it was called Pure Meyhem and it almost turned me away from regular cigars; but I ended up buying a lesser known brand by the name of Juan Y Ramon that was on sale. When I opened the package I knew right away that it was a massive step above the 20 for 20 cigars. It was amazing, chocolatey smelling, smooth nutty notes, wrapper was perfect and it was nice and tight with a smooth draw. Wow that was a great cigar. I seem to like Maduro rappers but the first Cigar I fell in love with (Acid Blondie) was a natural and that was an amazing smoke.