View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:48 AM   #10
Mister Moo
I barely grok the obvious

First Name: Dan
Trading: (3)
HUpmann Army (Served With Honor)
Mister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Does Anyone Here Know Black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post
Do you know how long ago this happened? Can you tell us the forum or do you want not to disseminate that info? I would think it highly unlikely he would use that screen name on any other forum as he'd have to know people are looking for him...just my c
PM me if you want details; I don't like talking about one forum at another if that's OK.

When Kyle Black disappeared the Box Pass he was already a (new-ish) member at a couple of forums. I doubt he'll sign up here under the same name if he isn't already signed up. The box was declared "gone" July but he recently resurfaced with a series of self-serving emails to me offering to take "full responsibility" and in some way make good on the gear (without admitting he'd done anything wrong) if I'd "clear his name". When I told him to make good in any financial way, shape or form first he stopped communicating - his modus operandi.

He also ordered a custom pipe from a member pipemaker and, expecting it would ship when complete, kept saying his check was in the mail. He never sent the promised payment and never replied to the carvers later inquiries.