View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 06:26 PM   #1
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Question Natural Flea Deterrent Products Request....

Its still Summer time, its hot, humid, and my daughter runs the big dog up in the hills. Now the dog has a *hit load of fleas!!!

Took my shepard/shar pei mix over to the groomer to be washed and all of that good stuff, and received a telephone call later from the groomer stating that Priscilla was covered with fleas, and that I should set-off some flea bombs in the house to take care of any other fleas and eggs. Not real crazy about the poison bombs myself.

But, I did vacuum with great vigor today and washed all of the dog bedding I could find. I brought some Frontline Plus with me to the groomers when I picked-up Priscilla, and the groomer applied the product to the dog. I'll start using the Frontline Plus every month to nip this in the bud.

So, my question(s) are:

What kind of natural shampoo' and conditioners do you use for your dog(s) that may also help in deterring fleas and possibly ticks?

What other types of natural products do you use inside the house to help either deter or kill fleas?