View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #1615
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: Photography Thread

Im generally a landscape/architecture guy. Ill have it all jammed into a Pelican 1510 roller case. I do also have a canon backpack if i do venture off. Most recently i have been looking into the Sun sniper one pro leather camera strap. Any experience?

Ahh, landscape is the style that eludes me. Much more of a journalism / people guy.
Nope, no experience with the leather strap. I've always used the stock camera straps.

I was looking at their pixelposcket rocket to hold all the cf cards. I like my otter box but its bulky.

I don't have their pixelpocketrocket. I always just threw cards in a little flip open pouch on my belt till i got home to download them.

Speaking of downloading, I'd recommend an external drive as a secondary storage device. You want to have a copy of the pics in two places at all times... and ideally, the hard drive doesn't get stored with the laptop.

Take a look at www.lensbaby.com , it might fit some of what you're doing on the inspirational side of life. I've had a Muse and a Control Freak for many years. I rarely use them, but they're loads of fun when I do!!

I loved mine before I got the 24TSE

TSE = tilt shift? nice

Quite a bit of negative things are stacking up right now so i jumped on the F it train and am going to enjoy myself. Plus working retail for the holiday season has killed xmas for me.

I grew up in a family retail business. Semi-permanently killed the xmas holiday for me, cuz all my warm fuzzy memories are working my ass off pandering to rude customers, and then we were too tired to do anything on Christmas except sleep half the day!