View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 02:13 PM   #10
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Caldwell & Other Newcomers, why?

You bring up an interesting thread idea Rev. I have had the Long Live The King, and I thought it was very boring and one dimensional.....the Sevianlli or whatever it's called is a very nice milder creamy smoke, and boxes can be had for about $40

When I was at Shack last year I brought a lot of newer stuff with me (including the Pepper Creme Soda Mac mentioned) and hardly anyone cared, they were all like "who? What? never heard of that" and I spoke to Zane about it and he was also surprised, but no one cared about the new stuff......it was kind of a reality check not to chase them anymore, and I kinda have stopped chasing them......I would still like to try the Eastern Standard just for curiosity sake, but for the most part this year will dedicated to Tats I believe......they just rarely disappoint.