Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation
Default Re: Victory Wild Devil: Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
There's a couple of these persons around nowadays, they tease you with a piece of a review and point you to
their blog. All I can figure is it's some thing common amongst people who have advertisers to impress,
or monetized blogs of some kind. CLick, click, click. The click is me hanging up usually. I have no time for that
kind of business on MY FORUM. Got any Guayabera's you want to sell me before I ignore you??
But perhaps I am too rash.
I don't think you are too rash Brad.

The traffic numbers might impress the advertisers, but the barrage of advertisements don't impress me.

I have no desire to wade through the advertisements and garbage on someone's site to read a review that they are publishing solely for the purpose of generating revenue.

While I won't question the writer's fondness or love of cigars, booze or whatever they are blogging about, their motive is plain as day and it's not the enlightenment and sharing to a community, if it were, they would simply post the review here and all the other sites they spam, but rather, it's their bottom line traffic, which equals dollars and that is achieved by drawing people over to their site.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote